- Language: The curriculum places a strong emphasis on language development, with a focus on building reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills. Students learn to read and write in both English ,Hindi and Telugu. They are encouraged to develop vocabulary and grammar skills through a variety of activities.
- Other Languages : Students learn to read and write in both English ,Hindi and Telugu. They are encouraged to develop vocabulary and grammar skills through a variety of activities.
- Mathematics: The mathematics curriculum for Grade 1 introduces students to foundational concepts such as numbers, counting, addition, and subtraction. They learn to apply these concepts to real-life situations and problem-solving activities, and are also introduced to concepts such as time, money, and measurement.
- Environmental Studies: Environmental Studies (EVS) is a core subject in Grade 1, where students learn about the world around them through exploration, observation, and inquiry. They learn about plants and animals, the human body, and the natural environment, and are encouraged to develop an understanding of basic scientific concepts.
- Global perspective:Global perspective in the formative years is essential for young learners as it helps them to develop an understanding of the world around them, build empathy and respect for diverse cultures and perspectives, and prepare them for the global workforce of the future.
- Art Education: The art education curriculum focuses on developing creativity and artistic skills in students. Students are introduced to a variety of art forms such as drawing, painting, and sculpture, and are encouraged to express themselves through various media.
- Co-Curricular Activities: The CBSE curriculum for Grade 1 emphasizes the importance of co-curricular activities such as physical education, music, and dance. These activities help to develop well-rounded individuals who are capable of engaging in a variety of interests and pursuits.
- Physical Education: Physical Education is an important part of the Grade 1 curriculum. Students learn basic motor skills, coordination, and balance through a range of activities and games. They are also introduced to the concepts of teamwork and sportsmanship.
Overall, the CBSE curriculum for Grade 1 is designed to provide a strong foundation for learning, with a focus on developing essential skills and knowledge across a range of subjects. By encouraging active learning, inquiry, and critical thinking, students are well-prepared for the challenges of higher education and beyond.